Baby strollers are like a gift to some parents because of the convenience it brings them. Babies move around so much, and you cannot carry them the whole day because it will be impossible for you to do anything else.
Best Baby Strollers in Comparison
- 1 Best Baby Strollers in Comparison
- 2 What is Baby Stroller?
- 3 Baby Stroller and how they are used?
- 4 What types of Baby Stroller are there?
- 5 This is what we check in Baby Stroller Reviews
- 6 Buying the Best Baby Stroller
- 7 FAQ about the Best Baby Stroller
- 8 Conclusion.
- 9 Links
What is Baby Stroller?
The first baby stroller came about in 1733 and is a small version of a horse-drawn carriage, but its intention is for the baby’s use. An English architect by the name of William Kent invented the first stroller for the 3rd Duke of Devonshire’s children.
Baby Stroller and how they are used?
They liken baby strollers to a horse-drawn carriage, but a small version. This is used to transport babies and carry them easily. The stroller can be foldable while other designs are not.
- Some strollers are convertible to a car seat, which makes it easier for you when traveling with your baby
- You save up money by buying dual-purpose strollers
- Convenient to use most especially if you need to take a walk in the morning and you have your baby with you to enjoy the surroundings as well
- Less inconvenience for the baby as well with too much carrying as this irritates the baby.
- Safer for the baby to be in the stroller instead of on the floor.
- You may need to buy another size of stroller once your baby outgrows the old one.
- Some can be heavy to carry with you when you go someplace, and you will bring the stroller. Heaviness will depend on how bulky the stroller is and what other features it has.
- Some incidents can happen while the baby is in the stroller, some strollers are not of outstanding quality and topple because it is not stable and sturdy.
- Other strollers have issues with the wheels where it rolls away while you are not looking, choose a stroller with a break.
What types of Baby Stroller are there?
Six types of strollers are available, and we will discuss, review, and compare each one further.
Aka umbrella strollers. Considered a lightweight stroller that often weighs only 13 to 15 pounds. This stroller is easy to carry and foldable, which makes transporting it easy. You can bring it with you in the car, plane, bus or train if need be.
Some features included in lightweight strollers are the expandable canopy, a storage basket to put some baby’s things in, a built-in cup holder and a tray to place foods or drinks, has reclining seats.
This type is best used for babies six months and up.
It is easy to maneuver because of the prominent suspension feature, it also has a front wheel to make it easy to swivel. This stroller is best for jogging with its added benefit of deep reclining seats, enormous storage basket, a hand brake, wrist strap, and a 5-point harness that makes this the best for parents who jog with their babies.
Double-check before buying a 3-wheeled stroller because not all 3-wheeled strollers are made for jogging, and they do not have hand brakes and added safety features that are the most important for these strollers.
There are two variants one is where the other child sits behind the other, or side-by-side seating is available. Used by twins or if you have a toddler who still doesn’t want to be left behind and still wants to ride her buggy.
Most parents invest in this kind of stroller compared to the rest of the strollers because it lasts longer with its durability, wide range of benefits and different options to choose from.
It has fully padded seats with seats that recline. You can choose whether to place your baby facing forward or facing the rear. They can use it for a long time because your baby will not outgrow its size fast.
Comes with the other features such as expandable canopies, roomy storage basket, great handlebars, sturdy and durable tires, with a cup holder and snack tray inclusion.
You may have a hard time transporting this in public transportation but will best fit your car. Storage is also an issue with this full-sized storage because of its – “size”.
Car Seat Carrier
This stroller is for those who want the convenience of having car seats converted into a stroller or vice versa. This is a fast transition and less fuss. This type is compact and lightweight, so lugging them behind is no issue. The thing with this stroller is that they can only use them for some time because the baby will soon outgrow it.
This is a stroller that can connect with the infant car seat, so there is less movement when you have to move your sleeping baby from one to the other. Buying this pair can save you money, but in the long run, you will need a replacement for the other seat because eventually, your baby will not fit in it.
This is what we check in Baby Stroller Reviews
What is it made up of? That is the first thing you should ask yourself, and then you need to examine the product. They make baby strollers of aluminum, high-grade plastic, steel frame, cloth, and rubber for distinct parts. There are just types of materials considered of top quality more than the others.
Manufacture is also the key to longevity. How each material was fused and what steps are painstakingly taken to come up with the best product that will last for a long time.
The price varies because of the manufacture/brand, the design, added features, and some beneficial addition to the stroller. Some strollers can cost you a thousand and up or more. Some buy such expensive strollers just thinking of their child’s comfort and safety.
Baby strollers also need cleaning with some dust and dirt that attaches to it while you are out with your baby, and there are also milk or juice particle attached to the tray or any other corners of the stroller.
Buying the Best Baby Stroller
Because of the sensitivity of this product, it is a must that you check all the boxes before you decide which to buy. Whether you are buying in a store or online, they must meet every safety check first.
It is an advantage when you are buying in-store and makes it easier for you to check all the details of the strollers you will buy.
- You will need to ask yourself where you will mostly use it? If you are just using it in your garden or maybe you will need a stroller to bring your kid to the park should be something to decide.
- What size is your baby, some parents would bring their baby to the store to be sure they will fit inside the strollers?
- Inspect the brakes, is it convenient to use, if it is also foldable be sure that you can fold it with ease and no resistance is present while you do so.
- One more thing you have to check is the weight of the strollers, you don’t want to buy something that weighs like a hundred pounds even without the baby in it.
- See if the additional features are present like the 5-point safety harness, fixed hinges, and no sharp edges, check the canopy, check the recline, and if you have completed the checklist, it is time to talk about the price.
- Pricing may differ because some store offers a discount when you buy with them or some stores have an ongoing sale, which is not bad at all because you get to save some cash.
- Some sellers will offer you a 2-year warranty, and some will offer three years. Get the one that will benefit you the most.
When buying online, be sure you have the time to check all the websites that sell the best quality baby strollers. Do not buy one in a hurry, not when you buy online.
- There are websites for baby forums, baby furniture where you can see the exchange of ideas. Some topics include strollers and which is the best brand to buy.
- Invest in the best quality and do not take offers of 50% off when buying online, and it is a baby stroller, wonder why they sell that product for such a cheap price.
- Online sellers will also send you pictures of the baby strollers they have, it is best to ask pictures for the unique brands so you will have many options.
- Ask about the warranty and if they have any return policy for products that have signs of damage upon delivery.
FAQ about the Best Baby Stroller
What are the best strollers available in the market?
- Uppababy Vista– Considered worth the money because of its adaptability. They can use it for a newborn baby with the included bassinet, and when the baby gets bigger, you can still use the strollers to make use of the toddler seat where she can seat front or back facing. A rumble seat is included if you have another child, and a PiggyBack Ride is also available for your older kids to stand on when they tag along.
- Baby Jogger City Mini GT2– This stroller can accommodate the weight of up to 65 pounds that even your baby grows beyond her toddler years. This is still usable. Weighs only 21 pounds that makes it easier to manage. There is a canopy with a UV50plus to keep your baby safe from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Doona Infant Car Seat/Stroller– A car seat and a stroller in one, the strollers are light at 16.5 pounds. There is a button that you will need to click when you want to fold the wheels and transform this into a car seat. The thing about this dual-use strollers is that your baby can outgrow it soon enough without you noticing it.
- Bob Revolution Flex– They can use it for a quick jog, lengthy walks, or just a day out on the beach. This stroller is highly stable and has an impressive swivel feature which makes this easy to maneuver. The storage space can also hold many of your baby items such as her stuff toys, towels, diaper so forth, and so on.
- Britax B-Lively Lightweight Stroller– Lightweight compared to other strollers with its 20-pound weight. They can also use this stroller as a car seat and the best go-to for versatility. The three-wheel design makes it easy to navigate around except in highly uneven terrain or area. If it is just for mall use, this is the stroller to choose from.
Parents would like the best for their child, so they will pay to buy the best there is.
They also have added features of a storage space included in the baby storage where perhaps they can place what minor stuff they bought while they are out with their child. But these are just second consideration compared to the safety and convenience for their baby they are after when looking for the best stroller in the market.