We loved the smell of satisfying fragrance brought about by the lingering, pleasant scent that is called perfume. We consider everyone a connoisseur. Men or Women alike have their preference of what scent they like and what smell fits them the most.
Best Women’s Perfumes in Comparison
- 1 Best Women’s Perfumes in Comparison
- 2 What is Women’s Perfume?
- 3 Women’s Perfume and how they are used?
- 4 What types of Women’s Perfume are there?
- 5 This is what we check in Women’s Perfume Reviews.
- 6 Buying the Best Women’s Perfume
- 7 FAQ about Women’s Perfume
- 7.1 What are the major fragrances?
- 7.2 What is the Top 10 best perfume for women?
- 7.3 Is there an expiration on perfumes?
- 7.4 Why perfumes smell different from other people?
- 7.5 Where is the best point to wear perfume?
- 7.6 Why is it that after a few months of use, you cannot smell your perfume anymore but others can very well smell it?
- 7.7 How can I distinguish different perfume smell when I am buying perfume?
- 8 CONCLUSION.
- 9 Links
What is Women’s Perfume?
The first perfume was a mixture of scented oils blended with an alcohol solution.
Women’s Perfume and how they are used?
Women’s perfume gives a pleasant smell to a woman’s body. These perfumes are made to be sprayed on the body or to be applied by fingers behind the earlobes, wrist, at the base of the throat, and wherever you prefer to rub the scent. There are alcohol-based perfume and oil-based perfume each type can stay in the body for a certain period.
- Keeps you smelling good. Once you choose the best perfume for your body type, you will smell good the whole day.
- It creates a pleasant mood. The delightful scent is the best mood booster for anyone.
- It also boosts anyone’s confidence. It sets the mind up to feeling great.
- Perfume removes unpleasant body odor. Another advantage of wearing perfume is it somehow neutralizes unpleasant body smell. It is the go-to solution compared to the use of deodorant.
- It triggers the best and most pleasant memories. The delightful scent of perfume evokes wonderful memories. It can be happy days with some friends or memories of you getting ready for a party. Etc.
- We can use it as aromatherapy. You can easily relax in the confines of your home accompanied by the perfume of your choice and some music.
- Perfume treats your headache. We can also attribute it to aromatherapy.
- Relieves stress. There are days when you feel too stressed and a good whiff of your favorite perfume composes and relaxes you.
- With the right perfume, you are assured of restful sleep. There are also types of perfume that we can use before we sleep.
- It gives a great impression. Picking up the right perfume always gives a lasting impression when you spray it on. When you walk inside a room smelling wonderful, everyone has a wonderful impression of you.
- There is some perfume or cologne that can trigger an asthmatic episode. The littlest things can trigger an asthmatic episode, and perfume is one of them. When you review a perfume’s content and ingredients, you will see some triggers to some asthmatic people.
- May cause some allergic reaction to the skin. Sometimes perfume causes an allergic reaction when sprayed on the skin. Rashes appear, and excessive itching occurs. It may be because of the reaction of our skin to the ingredients of the perfume.
- Sometimes creates a depressive mood. The wrong scent can also trigger stress for some. The trick is always in picking the right scent.
- Have high amounts of ethanol. A substance that has an adverse effect on humans. If ingested by anyone may cause severe health problems or even death.
What types of Women’s Perfume are there?
- Perfume a.k.a. Parfum considered with the highest concentration of fragrance and lasts the longest from six to eight hours. The fragrance is usually between 15 to 40% and its concentration anywhere between 20% to 30%. This type also costs more in the market compared to the other types of perfume. If you are looking for perfumes that have lesser alcohol content, this perfume is for you.
- Eau de Parfum having a 15% to 20% fragrance concentration. This perfume can last in your body between four to six hours and it is better for those with sensitive skin. Although, it has a higher concentration of alcohol compared to parfum and is the most common fragrance type that is out in the market.
- Eau de Cologne. It has a fragrance concentration between 2% to 4% and will cost you less to purchase. It also has a high alcohol concentration. It will not last for over two hours though and you may need a frequent application to achieve the result you are looking for.
- Eau de Toilette. With fragrance concentration between 5% to 15%. This type has a lower price in comparison to Eau de parfum and can last in the body for not over three hours.
- Eau Fraiche. Same as eau de cologne as it only lasts for two hours. It only has a 1% to 3% fragrance concentration and no high amount of alcohol but a high content of water.
This is what we check in Women’s Perfume Reviews.
There are many available perfumes in the market, with more expensive than others. But it is of top quality and has a higher fragrance concentration. Some are more recognized also because of the paid ads and commercials. We can follow through in understanding some aspects of this product which is very significant such as the material used, its longevity, price, and cleaning. Read on further.
We made some reviews on the materials used in the manufacture of the products. Some are of high-quality material which causes some products to have an edge over the other in the same category.
The longevity of the product also differs as some have a different fragrance concentration more than the other products. Upon review, some perfume lasts longer than others. Maybe attributed to how a person uses it and how frequently.
Some products popular in the market have a high-priced ceiling. There are factors why these products will differ in prices such as the materials used and the popularity of the said product. When you read reviews of these popular perfumes, you notice that they have more ads around.
Buying the Best Women’s Perfume
Although some buyers can afford to buy the most expensive perfume that is available, the question will be whether the scent will suit them and their body chemistry. Some perfume smells better on other people. It is because everyone has distinct skin types and what smells better on others will not mean it will also smell better on you.
So how do you buy the best women’s perfume out there? There are 2 ways you can buy the perfume, one is in store and the other is online.
- This is one way to confirm the smell of the perfume since you are inside the store and can have a whiff of the perfume samples.
- You may request to have samples of a different perfume that you are interested in and try each one. Give a few sprays on the wrist to make a comparison on which one smells better on you.
- You can decide on your own with no help from the store seller because you can make a comparison of each smell.
- The only thing you have to consider is the price of each perfume, you need to review what size is the perfume and for how long you can use it, and whether you have the budget for the perfume.
- Consider also that because it is cheaper than the other brand you think you are saving money, some brands of perfume cost more but will last longer which makes you save money.
- Having to shop online is awkward since you cannot compare the different perfume yourself. What you can do to help yourself in deciding is to see reviews that are available online. There are sites on the web where perfume is being discussed and which perfume is more popular because of its great scent.
- Also, read on about the particular components of unique scents that were used to come up with the specific perfume you have in mind. That way you will know if ever you have an allergy to any of the ingredients mentioned.
- If you are having a hard time deciding, the easiest way you can make a comparison is to request for samples from the seller. You may need to email the seller about your request and come up with the best plan you both can agree on.
- Ask if they deliver and if what return policy they have.
- Double-check if it is free delivery.
FAQ about Women’s Perfume
What are the major fragrances?
- Citrus. Characterized by the smell of lemon, bergamot, orange to name a few. Reminds you of a clean and refreshing scent.
- Woody. More of the smell of outdoor. Preferred by people who love the outdoors like hiking, camping, trekking, and other outside activities. Most ingredients include chamomile and some tobacco, sandalwood, cedarwood, cardamom among others.
- Floral. The smell evokes romantic walks on a floral garden with different fragrances with notes of sandalwood, rose, jasmine, violet, and sandalwood. This perfume is flirty and feminine at the same time.
- Gourmand. The common smell of chocolate, caramel, vanilla, and sugar. Somehow have a stronger scent.
- Fruity. The powerful scent of pear, watermelon, cherry, and orange. Evoke a feeling of playfulness and sophistication.
- Spicy. Sensual and sultry. With notes of cardamom, pepper, and incense.
- Aquatic. More marine notes such as salt, sea air, algae, and smell of seashells. Brings memories of summer and the beach.
What is the Top 10 best perfume for women?
- Jo Loves Pomelo (Citrus, Eau de Parfum)
- Givenchy Eau De Givenchy (Floral, Eau de Toilette)
- Kenzo World Eau De Toilette (Floral)
- Estee Lauder Beautiful Eau De Parfum (Floral)
- Acqua Di Parma Cipresso Di Toscana (Citrus, Eau de Toilette)
- Storie Veneziane by Valmont – Allesandrite (Citrus, Eau de Parfum)
- Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau Parfum (Woody, Eau de Parfum)
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum (Floral)
- Ghost Sweetheart Eau De Toilette (Fruit)
- Jo Malone Basil & Neroli Cologne (Citrus/Floral)
Is there an expiration on perfumes?
Some experts advised you to have your perfume replaced every year but you can use your perfume for many years as long as you keep it in a safe place away from heat and sunlight.
Why perfumes smell different from other people?
Each individual has different body chemistry, hence the perfume reacts to this and gives a distinct smell for others. Some may be because of hormones, what diet they are taking, and also depending on body pH (acidic or non-acidic).
Where is the best point to wear perfume?
It is always an excellent point to spray it on the wrist, neck, at the back of the earlobes, and can also be sprayed on the clothes as long as you are fine with some mist appearing on your clothes after.
Why is it that after a few months of use, you cannot smell your perfume anymore but others can very well smell it?
The reason is it accustoms you to the perfume you are frequently using and you can no longer smell the powerful scent as you are familiar with it, while other people, on the other hand, can smell you even from afar.
How can I distinguish different perfume smell when I am buying perfume?
No need to use any magic on this one because you can just spray different perfume on different parts of your skin to compare the smell. Some rub the perfume on their clothes but you don’t have to do this because you can simply rub your wrist on the other to neutralize the smell and for you to check how strong the smell is on your skin. Then use another part of your body for the next perfume trial, which can be the back of your palm or your upper arm will do.
We tried to cover each topic about women’s perfume in hopes that it will assist you in your purchase.